BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Answered Prayer


The month of April was kinda slow just finishing all our paperwork. Going into May, a sweet hidden surprise is yet to come. Going through this process has its highs and lows. It just so happened that I was on a low that very week and on May 3, 2009 Sunday morning at Church, little did we know but our lives were about to change. The pastor preached on how we get in the way of God's will and that he wants the best for us and if we'll step aside he'll answer prayers. Pastor said to write on paper what you feel like you're getting in the way of, well my heart sank. I knew I had been worrying about what little girl we'd get, to the point that it consumed me. That Sunday I gave it to God, I prayed for him to pick out the little girl he wants for our family. I tell you what, God answers fast. That very next day Monday May 4, 2009, normal everyday Monday. So I thought. The phone rings, it's our adoption agency. I thought yikes we forgot to do something. I picked up the phone said hello and the next words I hear, "I think we've found your little girl." I knew right then and there that God had chosen us a daughter, not only that but our little one was found November 23, 2007. To some people just a date, to us it was one of the due dates for our miscarriages. We got all her health information and consulted with doctors before we saw her picture and made a definite decision. Well, really the decision had already been made. How exciting it is to see your daughter's face for the first time ever. Love at first sight.

0 comments: