BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thursday December 10th 2009 -- Sight seeing in Fuzhou



Hello everyone so sorry these have been so spaced out, it really messed me up not doing my blog. However, my sweet sister in law is updating the blog for me :) So, these are pics of around our hotel, at the park, the Buddhist Temple, and just playing around. As you can see our little FuYi Bella is full of herself. She is doing really well, eats well, likes to play, sleeps well in her own crib, and she has gotten used to baths now. Sorry for the potty pic, but it was too cute to pass up, she is actually very well potty trained, she'll tell me when she needs to go and loves to go every time that I do, I know it's a girl thing. We got Her visa today and will be leaving for Guangzhou tomorrow around 4:00, really ready to catch back up with our group and see their little ones as well. So, happy and in love with an amazing little girl, and I can't wait for everyone to meet her. If anyone is interested at being at the airport when we arrive just let Eric know and he'll get you our flight time which will be like next Friday around 12:30 pm into Asheville, if you think it's weird that I'm telling you this...this email is going to several family members and close friends:) Catch up with everyone later.
Mel








1 comments:

Steve Sizemore said...

your pictures are awesome! Especially the potty picture! Thanks for sharing. Looks like everything is going perfectly for you. Be safe for the rest of your trip and I can't wait to see you when you get home.
Love, Jill