BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 13, 2009
















Very interesting things they sell in the market. they have tiger paws with the bones and claws, turtles, sea horses, dead dried snakes, puppies/cats (not for eating) scorpions and much more, yuck. Anyways, went to the jade market and pearl market and the huge downtown shopping area. Isabella's TB test should be fine, she doesn't have a raised area at all, but we still have to let a nurse look at it to give the A okay. she doesn't really like her stroller so we just used it the one time when we had to walk a really really long ways. Not to eventful today, ready to come home and get adjusted back to our timezone. oh yeah and i found a Siamese banana

Mel






 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!!! I love the pictures of your sweet girl!!! I see that you found Lucy's!!! We loved eating there!!! I wish I could meet you at the airport..I have to be in Hickory on Friday!! :( I cant wait to meet Isabella!!

Kay said...

Bella is so cute! Love her hair in pigtails! I hope all are feeling better at your house and you can all enjoy your reunion to the utmost.Praying for a safe and pleasant trip home. I know how long the trip is, i remember it well. May all both rest well on your trip home.