BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Beijing/Fuzhou

So sorry everyone, my computer won't let me get to my blog. I'm having to update from Eric's blackberry. Doing well very tired went to great wall and olympic stadium very beautiful the great wall. Will try to get pics uplaoded from his phone. Right now it is december 6 on sundsy for us snd thid morning we flew into fuzhou and right now we have about 15 minutes or less before we get our Isabella. I'm a big ball of nerves, excited,tired,so many different emotions I can't even describe them all. I will most definitely get some pics of little one on here. So everyone we're alive and well. Next blog we'll have our girl!!!!

8 comments:

Sandy Spitler said...

Oh i'm so excited. You probably have her now at 7:45 a.m. our time. I can't wait for pics. i want to sit by my computer. guess i'll go to church but my thoughts and prayers are with you. i have chill bumps just thinking about it all!
Much Love,
Sandy Spitler

nille said...

So glad to hear from you! (I've been constantly checking for a new post). It's 8am now so I know you have Bella in your arms - tears of joy for you guys right now! Thankful that you're safe, can't wait for pics! Praise the Lord for all His Blessings!

Anonymous said...

I've been waking up through the night wondering, praying and beyond excited. So thankful for you and my new niece. I love you all! --Shannon

Anonymous said...

Oh Melissa, I am so HAPPY for you!!! I have been checking your blog constantly!! So glad to wake up and see your doing well!! I cant wait to see the pictures of Isabella!! Praying for you as I know you are very tired and full of emotion!! Take care of yourself and know that we are praying for you every step of your journey!!

Anonymous said...

Eric and Melissa,
I am so happy and excited for you! I too have been checking for updates. Can't wait to hear more. You are in my thoughts on this very special day.
Love,
Kim Nesbit

Anonymous said...

I must admit...I am "stalking" your blog!!! I can't wait to see pictures! Praying all is well!!

nille said...

Just waiting for pictures and a new post is driving me crazy! Hoping and praying you guys are having lots of fun!

Steve Sizemore said...

I hope that everything is going well for you! I have been thinking about you all weekend. Can't wait to get an update. Love to all of you, Jill