BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Lunch overlooking the New York City skyline


Missing my son and eagerly awaiting my husband.  My Mom and myself left out this morning, headed to Newark, NJ.  We have a 24 hour layover, but it was the only way to be able to fly out of Asheville.  We fly out tomorrow which is Thursday December 2 around noon to Beijing and arrive Friday December 3 around 3:00 pm.  My precious husband will join us soon after, and hopefully we'll get to do some sightseeing together and then it's off to Fuzhou which is where we will receive our precious little girl.  Less than a week and we'll be holding her.  Can't wait to put those pictures up.  So, for now gonna try to relax and get as much sleep as possible before our whirlwind adventure begins.  I know we won't be getting much sleep after that not to mention trying to re-acclimate to our timezone fun fun:)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Travel safely and bring home that precious girl as soon as you can! Hope all goes smoothly for you--praying for all!! Love ya, Steph

Anonymous said...

Praying for safe travels!!! I am so excited for you and can't wait to follow your journey!!!

Many blessings,
Kathleen

Sandy Spitler said...

Oh hooray! I'm so glad to hear from you. I'm thinking of you constantly and am praying for your whole family!
Blessings,
Sandy

Anonymous said...

Keeping you all in my prayers for safe travels and quick return!!
Jodi

Anonymous said...

Aunt Melissa...Praying for safe and peaceful trip. We love you. Bring our Bella home! Matthew, Shannon & Nate

Unknown said...

Thinking of you constantly and keeping you in our prayers. Hurry home with Bella.
With love,
Aunt Mildred and Uncle Bruce

Unknown said...

P.S. Janet is my Woodfin friend who sent this message for us!
Love, Aunt Mildred and Uncle Bruce