BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 11, 2010

Getting Ready For Our First Consult Appointment


First regular doctors appointment under our belt and all the blood work came back completely normal, she had all the antibodies for the vaccines.  Big sigh and big hurdle.  This week we head out to Bowman Gray to see Dr. Argenta for our first consult appointment.  One step closer to starting our Cleft Repair Journey.  It's kind of bittersweet, I feel for her and all the pain she'll have to go through, but I know she'll be so much better once everything is all fixed up.  I will keep this blog updated with all her surgeries and I will post pictures.  I was a little hesitant about posting pics, but this is part of her process and also if this can encourage anyone to adopt a special needs child, well then it will be so worth it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear everything came back normal on her blood work. Keep us posted on dates of surgeries. God Bless you all.

Anonymous said...

So glad all is going well. I'm wondering how everything went at Bowman Gray. I know you must be a ball of nerves. Can't wait for more updates. Let me know if you need anything! Luv U! Nille