BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Fun Family Time





While waiting for surgery number 1, I thought I would give a quick update and show some of my favorite pictures.  BellaGrace was destined by God to be part of our family.  She fits right in and as Eric would say "she acts, walks, and bosses just like her Mother."  It's amazing, and my favorite part is seeing her and Aidan together.  The adore each other and I couldn't imagine them not having one another.  For anyone considering adoption....it is absolutely worth it.  Keep in mind just like anything else you have ups and downs and you question your parenting over and over again.  I think my questioning came from, how do you take care of an institutionalized child?  After fretting over and over about that I spoke with a dear friend who said treat them like your own child, don't worry so much about the other.  Thanks to my dear friend Deb for the words of wisdom, I miss you:)  Hope you all enjoy some of my favorite moments.

3 comments:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

You have such a beautiful family and am praying for BellaGrace's surgery.Thank you so much for the invitation to the yahoo group. I look forward to sharing about our precious little girl as soon as we receive PA.
blessings

Unknown said...

You are so sweet Melissa. I miss you also and wish you lived closer. I am going to have to make some travel plans in the next year to come see you. Your pictures are so precious.

Jay said...

Melissa,
Thanks so much for commenting on my blog. I can't tell you how excited we were to read your profile on your blog and find that you are a believer. How awesome that our daughter and yours will be raised to know about the Savior. Thank you for your prayers for Raina's upcoming procedures - and we will be praying for your Isabella as well. We have yet to join the Yahoo group... please be patient with us:)
Jay & Laura Curatolo