BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Surgery In A Week

This past Tuesday, Bella had her Pre-Op appointment.  Went very well, a little longer than we liked but that's to be expected.  They really just went over her overall health and preparing us for the upcoming cleft repair procedure.  You know it's really weird, because i'm excited to get things going and get our sweet little girl taken care of, but at the same time i'm so used to seeing her with her cleft lip.  It's like I know she needs to get everything fixed and obviously I have full intentions of getting her taken care of but to me what's considered a deformity has become part of who she is and her beauty.  Is that weird??  So, we'll leave for Winston Salem that Thursday and spend the night, get up at the crack of dawn on Friday for surgery.  So far we're extremely happy with the Brenner's Children's Hospital and I would highly recommend Dr. Argenta and his team.  I do not believe I mentioned Isabella's doctor, her name is Dr. David, she's a partner of Dr. Argenta.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'll be praying for her and your family!

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

I don't think that's weird at all. As mom's we see through all the way to the heart and love everything about our children. She IS so beautiful! I will praying for you all as you begin this big milestone. Blessings to you friend!
Sharon

Our Journey To Isabella Grace said...

Thank you Wendy and Shay so very much. It so nice to know kind hearted Moms:)